Treat yourself to the easiest vegan and super creamy avocado basil pesto spaghetti tonight. Ready in 10 minutes, you won’t know what do with your free time!
- 200 g dry spaghetti (try gluten-free)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- juice of one lemon
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a food processor and puree into a creamy and thick paste.
- Add to drained pasta and toss to combine. If you find the sauce to be too thick, add a little bit of water.