This warm, rich and creamy spinach dip makes the perfect crowd-pleasing appetizer at your next party. Serve it on game day and it will be a hit!
- 1 – 8 oz. block of cream cheese (softened is ideal)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmigiano reggiano (parmesan cheese)
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -10 oz. pack of chopped frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except the spinach, and mix until well blended.
- Add spinach and continue to mix until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into a small casserole dish (about 3″ x 3″)
- Sprinkle some shredded asiago cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.