These vegetarian stuffed mushroom caps make sophisticated bite-size appetizers to keep your guests impressed and satisfied.
- 24 large crimini brown mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh parmigiano reggiano (parmesan cheese)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and place mushroom caps on a lined baking tray.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor. Also add half the stems from the mushrooms. Blend until fully combined.
- Scoop mixture into mushroom caps.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the tips of the mixture starts to brown.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian