This mixed greens salad with balsamic vinaigrette is my go-to recipe for a quick and easy salad. It makes a great side dish at dinner or a light lunch.
- 5 oz. bag of spring mix or greens
- 10 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled or cubed
- 2 tablespoon toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper (or to taste)
- Make the dressing: Combine the balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dressing into the salad and toss to coat.