It’s easy to make your own delicious, healthy and preservative-free almond pecan granola! Add these clusters to your favourite yogurt or eat alone as a snack.
- 2 cups large flake oats (or rolled oats)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Mix the oats, almonds and pecans in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the honey, oil, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir well to combine.
- Add this mixture to your large bowl of oats. Stir well to combine.
- Line a cooking tray with aluminum foil and spread the granola mixture evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Every 10 minutes, take out the cooking tray and stir well. Re-spread the granola and put back in the oven.
- Once done, remove the granola from the oven and let cool completely.