Browse the top 30 most popular butternut squash recipes from soups, salads, side dishes, mains, and dessert, there are so many ways to cook with squash. One of the easiest is this Roasted Butternut Squash.
- 1 medium butternut squash, cubed into 1-2 inch pieces (about 5-6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Peel the butternut squash and remove the seeds. Then, cube into 1-inch pieces and transfer into a large baking pan. Add in remaining ingredients (olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper) and toss to combine.
- Transfer pan to the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, until soft and tender.
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh parsley on top.
Make ahead. Many of these recipes are super easy to make ahead ahead and stores easily in the fridge or freezer. Plan ahead and prep the ingredients in advance, if possible. This will be a life-saver if you are entertaining a crowd. So whether that means chopping up vegetables or mixing ingredients together, it's makes things go a lot more smoothly and quicker when you are cooking. You can store all your prepared ingredients in airtight containers in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: butternut squash recipes, easy butternut squash recipes, how to cook butternut squash, what to make with butternut squash