No more stressing over your holiday dinner — find the perfect, easy and complete Christmas menu and recipes for the whole day all in one place!
- All breakfast dishes can be made in advance except for pancakes, scrambled eggs, and french toast.
- Soups can be made a day or two in advance and all reheat really well on the stove or microwave.
- Salad components can be prepared in advance and stored separately, however, don’t add the dressing until just before serving
- The following potato side dishes reheat well on the stove or microwave: creamy mashed potato, savoury mashed sweet potatoes, and creamy garlic mashed cauliflower .
- The following bread can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2-3 days and reheat well in the microwave or oven: garlic cheddar biscuits, easy cornbread muffins, pull apart garlic bread and easy homemade biscuits.
- Classic baked macaroni and cheese reheats well in the oven.
- All dessert can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature overnight.
- All drinks can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator (easy peppermint hot chocolate reheats well on the stove or in the microwave).
Day of Items
- Main dishes are all best served fresh from the oven.
- Salad components can be prepared in advance, but should be assembled and tossed with dressing right before serving.
- The following potato side dishes are best and crispiest when served from the oven: hasselback potatoes, herb-roasted sweet potatoes, and creamy potatoes au gratin.
- All vegetable side dishes are best served from the oven/stovetop.
- Quick and easy dinner rolls are best served from the oven.
- Easy molten chocolate lava cakes are best served from the oven.