Quick and easy, 5-minute super berry smoothie bowl is loaded with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and banana and topped with customizable toppings.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 and 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach, loosely packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tablespoon flax or chia seeds (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with your favourite toppings including: granola, sliced fruit and toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Serve immediately.