Spring is in the air and Easter is right around the corner. This calls for a batch of adorable no bake butterscotch and peanut butter bird’s nest cookies.
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup chocolate eggs (Cadbury mini eggs recommended)
- Melt the butterscotch chips with the peanut butter in a wide saucepan over low heat. Stir continuously until melted.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl of the chow mein noodles and stir to combine.
- Fill up each compartment of your muffin tray with a spoonful of this mixture.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from the tray. Be careful when you are removing the nests, as to not break them.
- Add in some chocolate Easter eggs (I used Cadbury mini eggs).
Use a silicone muffin tray for easier removal of the cookies when set.